Monday, September 19, 2011

big girl job

Well it sure had been a long time since I last wrote on this thing... Not that anything I say matters because let's be honest I'm talking to absolutely no one.

Since I last posted I have gone from unemployed to employed! YIPPY! Seriously though I'm pumped and so incredibly THANKFUL for the job God placed in my lap. Today marks day 11 on the job and as each new day passes I feel more comfortable in my position. What position is that you ask? Receptionist for a great wealth management firm here in Austin. I can't begin to describe how much I'm LOVING my job. Honestly I enjoy going to work in the morning- and thats not something many people can say.

Other than that things are going well. My mom will be in town this weekend and I can't wait for some quality time with her. It has been a few months since I last saw her and even though I rather be visiting her at home because I'm missing Houston I'm glad to see her regardless!

It is starting to "cool down" here in Texas. It is sad when we get excited for the high to only be 96. So many 100+ days this year with so very little rain (we got 10 minutes of light drizzle this weekend- the most we have seen in MONTHS) I'm sure everyone in Austin is looking forward to Fall and "Winter" weather. I know that I'm ready to bust out my Fall wardrobe. I'm growing bored with the summery clothes I have out now and I'm always a fan of a soft cozy sweater.

That seems to be all that is going on now. Talk to you (whoever you are) next time.

with love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment